Friday, January 12, 2007

February Special!

During the month of February, I am offering new clients a unique opportunity.

Get a free 25-minute "Unleash your Fat-Burning Potential" one-on-one coaching session with Billie Sinclair.

In this powerful telephone session, you will leave with:

* Written positive outcomes for your Body Transformation,
* A new awareness of what is making it difficult for you to lose weight and keep it off (it might not be what you think), and
* A "next-step" action plan for moving into your next phase of energy, weight-loss, and optimum health.

This offer is available to only the first 10 people who respond to this blog.

This session is normally $197 but, as a special offer to my blog readers, I'm making it available for free to the next 10 people only!

As I will be in California for part of February, I have only 10 spaces open for these sessions all month and, once they are gone, they're gone!

Send me an e-mail at getyourbodyback@hotmail.com . I look forward to speaking with you. I just know that I can help you Get Your Body Back! Billie

No comments: