Monday, April 14, 2008

Take the 90-Day Challenge!




After weeks of teasing, Spring finally arrived yesterday in Vancouver, BC. The high was somewhere between 17 and 20 which, for our American friends, translates to about 65 to 72!

Now while that doesn't compare to Rancho Cucamonga, CA, where I understand it reached about 90 (which, for our Canadian friends, translates to about 30), hey, this is the California of Canada here in the West Coast of BC!

But what does the weather have to do with this blog post, you're asking?

The most important aspect of yesterday's lovely weather was the outfit I got to wear...a wrap skirt, halter top, and sandals. Are you following my drift?

Yes, I finally got to shed the jeans, the boots, and the long-sleeved sweater topped with a vest. I got to feel the warm sun on my bare arms, and my legs got a kiss of sunshine, every time my wrap skirt was touched by the breeze.

While I look forward to this time of year with great anticipation, I am aware of another feeling that used to coincide with it...the dread of exposing a body that was out-of-shape, a body I was embarassed to see in the mirror.

Prior to successfully completing the 90-Day Challenge 3 years ago, the conflict between excitement and dread was with me daily, as winter passed by. This is a familiar and painful refrain from women everywhere.

And I have the antidote for you!

Join the excitement and take the Body Wise 90-Day Transformation Challenge. Let's you and I spend the next 90 days together. With your sincere effort, and my fabulous coaching (shameless self-promotion), I know that you can do something great for yourself.

If you live anywhere in North America and would like to lose at least 20 pounds before the summer is behind you, I challenge you...take the 90-Day Challenge and watch the pounds melt away. This program is effective, affordable, and safe. Eat real food, take your vitamins, move your body, talk to your coach - it's that simple. Maybe not easy, but simple. Follow a path that's been laid out for you. It works! I can attest to that!

How do you get started? Two ways... a) Send me an e-mail to let me know you want to do this, and I'll send you a reply with the entry form attached, or b) send me an e-mail, then go to the link and download the entry form yourself. Follow steps 1, 2, and 3. I will phone you, wherever you are in the US or Canada, and together we'll complete step 4. We'll discuss steps 5 and 6 in 90 days. That's all there is to getting started.

http://www.bodywise.com/corporate/business/elance-challenge.php

Go to Get started today and "click here for an application" ...and you're on your way!

Your summer-ready body awaits you! Remember, I Did It, So Can You! Take your initiative, follow my lead, and have the Summer of 2008 be the year that you put weight, as an issue, behind you. This year, enjoy those shorts and t-shirts with pride!

No comments: