Thursday, June 08, 2006

12 Weeks and Counting

Hi all, I started a new 90 day Challenge, so that I can chart my progress here for all to see and be inspired! Because I'm all that? No, because anything I can do, so can you! I know that losing weight can be tough - especially if you're trying to tough it out alone. So DON'T Do It Alone. Visit my blog daily, where the real world lives. You know, just when you've got a good system going, your car breaks down and you can't get to the gym on time. Or there's a birthday cake at the office, ready to de-rail your efforts at eating healthy, nutritious foods! Hey, you're not alone. This works best as a TEAM effort, remember the acronym, Together Everyone Achieves More. Let's do this thing together! You'll see how much easier that is and how much better your results will be! I'm a real person, struggling with the same challenges that you are in daily life. My claim to fame? Not much, just that I Did It, and I can show you how too. To see my before and after pics online, go to www.bodywise.com. Also, check out my weight loss website at www.herwisebody.com. And let's get this party started...

No comments: