Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Expect Step 4

Chances are that some of you have been dragging your heels about physical activity. By the number of e-mails I've received, I get it that this is a busy time of year. Getting in that last bit of summer!

I hesitate to send the next Step until the previous Step has been addressed. So I'm suggesting that you get on with that research, check out a few local gyms, rec centres, or classes. All I'm asking for now is that you do the research. You don't have to start your exercise program yet. Maybe you can't get to the gym. Have you considered checking the TV Guide to see what fitness or yoga shows are on the TV in the morning in your area? Have you considered buy a small set of hand weights and doing a little routine in your living room three times a week? Let me know what you decide to do.

Some of you are buying re-bounders...remember them? Mini trampolines?

There's quite a bit of research that says they're actually good exercise! Before you buy a new one, though, check your local paper or garage sales. Some probably ended up under the bed a few weeks after they were purchased and you can get them nearly-new and cheap!

Don't stop now! I just know that you can Get Your Body Back...

No comments: