Friday, March 28, 2008

Who cares how you're doing?

According to http://www.ezinearticles.com/ , having an accountability partner is one of the most powerful ways to keep you focused on a goal.

Who, in your life, cares that you achieve your goals for Body Transformation?

The best way is to find a friend who is as goal minded as you are. You want your friend to be serious about personal growth. Sit down together and form an accountability partnership.

An effective goal setting partnership meets regularly. You probably want to meet once a week and report to each other on your progress toward your goals. During this meeting you let each other know how you did last week and what you plan to commit to the next week. If you are dragging your feet, it is the partner's responsibility to give you a kick in the butt.

As many of you know, I use the precepts of Tom Venuto and his book "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" to effect body transformations. From the company blog, here is a link to a story of a brother and sister who collectivley lost 98 pounds of Body Fat, using Tom's methods. They used each other as accountability partners.

http://www.burnthefatinnercircle.com/public/department90.cfm

Don't have an accountability partner? Thought you had one but they gave up partway? That's where I come in. One of the most important aspects of my role as your Body Transformation Coach is to be your accountability partner.

Whether we decide that you should check-in with me by telephone, e-mail, or personal visit, you know that I care how you're doing. I care about your wins, as well as your setbacks. When things go well, we celebrate. When you come upon roadblocks, we strategize ways around them together.

How would you like to burn body fat AND win $750? Check out the link below and sign up for the Elance Body Transformation Challenge; get started on the path to Get Your Body Back today. Entries are accepted from anywhere in North America. You can sign up for the Challenge with or without me (just being honest...) but wouldn't it make sense to have an accountability partner with you the whole way?

http://www.bodywise.com/corporate/business/elance-challenge.php

I was a finalist in the last Challenge that Body Wise offered...send me an e-mail at billiesinclair@mybodywise.org and ask me how I lost 20 pounds in 90 days, and put myself on stage as a Body Building contestant at age 49! I Did It! So Can You! Billie

No comments: